Category: Patient Resources
- FamilyDoctor.org — The American Association of Family Medicine’s patient education website. You will find health information from A-Z.
- CDC.gov — The Center for Disease Control and Prevention website. There up-to-date information on infectious disease, immunizations, and more.
- Health Self-management
- Resources for Affordable Prescription Medicine
- Tips for Talking to Your Doctor
- Creating a Health Journal
- Health on the Web: Finding Reliable Information
Forms can be completed online through the patient portal or you can print them from our website and bring them with you to your appointment.