- FamilyDoctor.org — The American Association of Family Medicine’s patient education website. You will find health information from A-Z.
- CDC.gov — The Center for Disease Control and Prevention website. There up-to-date information on infectious disease, immunizations, and more.
- Health Self-management
- Resources for Affordable Prescription Medicine
- Tips for Talking to Your Doctor
- Creating a Health Journal
- Health on the Web: Finding Reliable Information
"My first experience with the Perry Family Practice was very pleasant and I would highly recommend them to everyone. The staff at the front desk as well as the nurses were kind and helpful. I saw Dr. Kelsay McFall and she was wonderful. Dr. McFall made me feel very comfortable and really listened to various concerns I expressed to her."